History of the WIDE 6bone
- Tunnel to BayNetworks was established.
Tunnel to G6 was established.
- 1996/07/16 18:15 JST
- Tunnel to Cisco was established.
- 1996/06/17 20:54 JST
- Osaka University was connected.
- 1996/06/09 16:31 JST
- IPv6 packets were forwarded on Tokyo NOC on the way from NAIST to University of Tokyo.
- 1996/06/09 15:22 JST
- The first IPv6 packet traversed between NAIST and Tokyo NOC.
NAIST, Tokyo NOC and University of Tokyo were inter-connected by
64K bps physical links thanks to ACCULINK.
Frankly, this was scheduled on June 6 for joke but it wasn't in time...
$Id: history.html,v 1.3 1999/12/02 03:30:39 sumikawa Exp $